lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

Pinkilishious

Everything is going very well. Yesterday I met with KK Barret our production designer. He is absolutely brilliant. At the beginning when I told him my ideas, he was not very keen on them. I wanted Versailles to be as it was at the time. But of course the place had to be cleared out because the place is a museum. We had to bring all sorts of material to create the place as it was before. The group of people KK hired for this is immense and I wish I knew everyone’s names. There are people working with food, other people working with flowers, others with the furniture etc.

Today I looked at all the food designs. It’s so much work by the chefs and the designers. It really looks amazing. I remember saying that I wanted to show with the film how she spent her money on food, particularly in bakery. I wanted the macaroons to match with the dresses. Creating the most girlish and pinkish thing ever. I took a picture at some of the pastries they showed me today:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario